NEW DIGS | NEW OPPORTUNITIES | NEW CHAPTER
We’re all moved in! Well, not quite yet – there is still a tonne of unpacking to do and we need to install our wardrobes. But for the most part, we’re in!
Things I’ve learned in the past month…
- I am a lot more capable of managing my stress and emotions. This is in part due to my own personal awareness that’s been nurtured in the past year as well as knowing what essential oils to use at which times (this has been a lifesaver). We treated ourselves to a new washer just the other day thinking we are on the up and up and shit’s going great. The fridge crapped itself when we moved, leaving us to somehow keep our new groceries cold in the meantime. The first thing was a little bit of despair, we JUST bought a new appliance when we could’ve put that money towards this. But that thought quickly dissipates when you realise that shit has happened and you can just now move forward and sort it out. Tom and I realised that we just needed to manifest to replace whatever we needed to spend on it and thank the universe we had the money there to spend on a new fridge.
- I deserve all that is coming my way. Too often we things we need to struggle or suffer or that if we aren’t 100% happy everything will go awry. There has been some stress these past few weeks yo, let me tell you. Tears and tantrums too. And you know what? The abundance just kept flowing. It was an active process for both my partner and me to stay open to it but that we did. And the results have been flabbergasting (to say the least). We are in an affluent suburb in a quaint unit, with brand new (although somewhat unplanned) appliances. The house gets filled with sun, we have lovely neighbours, and the cat is happy.
- Manifesting feels easy if in-flow. Find your flow love. You need to find what is right for you in terms of how you manifest. One of the tools I use first and foremost is my human design chart. The combo of me and my partner’s manifesting ability (once illuminated )has been surreal. Working through your blocks of “not deserving, not good enough, not able to” is a massive one too (if you’d love help with all this stuff then I know just the gal. Her name is Juliette and she knows her stuff. You can find her at https://www.juliettekristine.com/). There are so many ways for us to create the abundance we deserve in our lives, we just have to find the way that works best for each of us.
- Opportunities are all over the place. You never quite know what is going to happen where or when, so stay open. I’ve been wanting a composting bin for quite a while now. I looked at these cool little ones that are perfect for apartments and decided that once settled that that was the one we were getting. I perused our council website on the weekend looking for when council clean up was to happen (we dragged a lot of unwanted stuff with us) and lo and behold, they have a composting scheme going where you get 40% off composting equipment…. And guess what? The exact bin I wanted is on offer. Boom baby.
5. Be HAPPY where you are, where you work, where you play. This is SO important. If you are unable to tick these boxes (and goodness knows we have all been there), then start making a change. You don’t need a total overhaul. Just start doing small things. Diffuse your citrus oils in your office to lift your mood, go for a walk after work to release stress for the day, look for another job to see what’s out there and what you may want to do (you are telling the universe here that you are seeking better). If you’d like more help with this then let me know (I’m a coach too 😉).
Until next time I have a thing or two to say!